Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing(SEM) is nothing but increasing your business visibility on search engine where we promote our website by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages. Which adjusts or rewrites website contents and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click listings.
Turn your traffic
We can improve our performance throughout our site by using apps and offline marketing. Google analytics help you to turn your traffic into revenue.
MARKETING SOLUTIONS FOR
You can develop your team with the marketing data and insights so it can be helpful to make them expert in decision making.
Search Engine Marketing Team
Our team of SEM experts know what it takes to create a successful website. We have experience developing marketing strategies for businesses of all sizes and in a wide variety of industries. We have clients from around the world and have worked with them to ensure a boost in traffic and improved ROI.
Our search engine marketing services include:
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Strategy
Analysis, Analytics & Reporting
Want to increase your Google Analytics aptitude for free? Head over to Analytics Academy, where you can view lessons from experts, test your knowledge, and more.
GOOGLE ADWORDS FOR PAY-PER-CLICK MARKETING
Google AdWords – by far the most popular PPC platform – operates on a pay-per-click model, in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements. Every time a search is initiated, Google digs into the pool of bidding AdWords advertisers and chooses a set of winners to appear in the ad space on its search results page. The “winners” are chosen based on a combination of factors, including the quality and relevance of their keywords and ad text, as well as the size of their keyword bids. For example, if WordStream bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
More specifically, who gets to appear on the page and where is based on an advertiser’s Ad Rank, a metric calculated by multiplying two key factors – CPC Bid (the highest amount an advertiser is willing to spend) and Quality Score (a value that takes into account your click-through rate, relevance, and landing page quality, among other factors). This system allows winning advertisers to reach potential customers at a cost that fits their budget.
IS PAY-PER-CLICK MARKETING RIGHT FOR YOU?
As we’ve established, PPC advertising offers a unique opportunity to:
- Grow Your Customer Base – Connect with searchers actively looking for products and services like yours, and respond to that need by providing them with an offer relevant to their search query.
- Generate Leads at Low Costs – Because pay-per-click marketing allows you to reach leads and prospects when they’re researching and looking to buy, it’s a highly effective way to bring interested visitors to your site. Plus, you can enjoy an algorithmically generated discount from the search engines in exchange for making their users happy.
The truth is, pay-per-click marketing can work for almost any kind of business, whether you’re looking to sell products through an e-commerce website, generate leads for a service-based or software business, build brand awareness, or even drive foot traffic and phone calls to your local store.
The difficulty is in the execution. In order to get the most out of your pay-per-click marketing campaign, you need to follow a few best practices.
MANAGING YOUR PAY-PER-CLICK CAMPAIGNS
Once you’ve created your new campaigns, you’ll need to manage them regularly to make sure they continue to be effective. In fact, regular account activity is one of the best predictors of account success. You should be continuously analyzing the performance of your account – even just 20 minutes a week can make a big difference – and making the following adjustments to optimize your campaigns:
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach of your pay-per-click campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add Negative Keywords: Add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine Landing Pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
By continuously optimizing your pay-per-click campaigns, you’ll be able to grow your customer base and increase ROI.